Hope everyone is having a great week thus far, I figured because I haven’t done a weekly update in a little bit of time why don’t I do one now? As usual I hope u enjoy!
- Beats Headphones: Now I am the kind of person to use audio hearing devices to a minimum, whenever I am walking or on the bus on campus I prefer to be aware of my surroundings and in the car I simply put in the aux cord. However being at home means I don’t want to disturb my fellow people and my lord these headphones actually block out ALL noise.
- Suryaputra Karna: I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW and sometimes I feel my physical being can’t handle it, whether it be the amazing acting , the amazing soundtracks or handsome actors IDK, but the show is expected to end soon and I know won’t be a happy cricket when that happens ;(
- H and M: Man they have been slaying in everything lately, with epic sales and even more gorgeous styles this has my go to shop recently.
- Oil Pastel: every summer I like to take up from project and this summer is no exception, I’ve worked a lot with paint in the past and for this summer I decided tp switch it up and move on to oil pastels fbf to 9th grade.
- Betty Crocker Carrot Cake Mix: One epic thing about Betty Crocker mixes? You don’t have to follow the recipe exactly but you’ll still be just fine. I made this cake just today and it was absolutely delicious!