Due to the fact that I am so excited I must tell you I AM STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF A BLIZZARD. Yup, this is the very same one that is all over the news, it’s the perfect time to write in a journal, play some carrom, update blogs and do some last minute packing for school. Now if only classes could cancel on Monday…
Moving on from my “snowpacalypse” excitement, I always like to say it is the little things that matter, because it is those little things which often become your motivation to keep going. A la, reaching 200 likes on the blog yesterday, being nominated twice for the “Lovely Blog Award” and almost hitting 50 followers.
So here is my take on my first blog award, enjoy!
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
- I love to dance, whether it’s on stage or on the dance floor, that’s where you will find me.
- I daydream more than what is probably healthy… I definitely daydream more than what is healthy.
- I always get cold coffee drinks, regardless of whether the weather is cold or warm.
- I love taking photos, you know that one friend who’s always camera ready? That’s me.
- I have a thing for boys with curly hair.
- I hate science. Okay, maybe not hate, but very strongly dislike science, especially chemistry.
- I want to launch a YouTube channel and official Instagram, once my blog hits 100 and 200 followers respectively.
- fadila henry