Hello hello lovelies,
So first off please excuse the cliche title, I simply couldn’t help myself. Here where I live spring did not even bother to creep up on us, nope sireee. Without warning we found ourselves springing into the next season, not that I mind.
One thing I am slightly peeved about however is my lack of clothing. The weather has been gorgeous and is supposed to get even warmer! Yet all I have in my college closet at the moment are sweaters and jeans. #college probz. I somehow managed to scavenge together today a skirt and skirt only to pair it off with knee high leather boots.
However, it is all good because soon it is spring break and I can swap out all my clothes.
I am also looking to expand my warmer weather closet (because why not?) So below I have some wardrobe related items which I thought all of you might enjoy, they’re affordable and definitely things I will keep an eye out for when I go shopping. So keep your eyes out for a haul post 😉
Onto the clothing!
- Black pumps (Uppermost right hand corner): Now these most certainly did catch my eye and it is indeed something I will look for when I go to DSW, but I will admit I am not a huge fan of the extreme pointed toe.
- Contemporary Shirt (middle of top row): This is an absolute need, the shirt looks so chic and would go perfect in a black pencil skirt or light jeans. Plus the fact that it’s white and long sleeve means I will be protected from UV rays while walking on campus, this is a must!
- High Waisted Shorts (leftmost top row): I need shorts. I have not properly worn shorts since about –I was really young. The prime reason is I thought my legs were too “chicken”, however I can not deny how cute high waisted shorts look so I am going to take the plunge.
- Gladiator Sandals (middle): These are another must! I have not one pair of black sandals, not one pair!! Needless to say these speak to me.
- Rose printed came dress (bottom middle): I’m still iffy on this however, I could see myself wearing this to the harbor with a light cardigan on a summer evening.
- Olive Pleated Shirt (bottom left): SO CUTE MUST HAVE. This shirt would be so, so,so easy to dress up or down.
- White Camisole (middle right): This is absolutely adorable and with high waisted shorts or jeans would look golden.
- Black Gladiator Sandals (left column middle): Option 2 if nothing else works.
Now out of all of these there are a couple I definitely want to buy and those would be numbers 2,3,4 and 6. What are some of your favorite warm weather clothes?